Textured and darkened silver make a lovely backdrop for two labradorite gemstones. This raindrop shaped necklace inspired by lotus petals has two labradorite gemstones. The small stone is gray with flecks of black. The raindrop-shaped labradorite has swirls of gray with a blue flash when seen from certain angles.
• Top of Pendant: 34 x 18.2mm
• Stone: Labradorite – 19.6 x 14.35mm & 4mm round Labradorite
• Chain: Sterling Silver 18in. satellite chain with 2in. extender (20 total inches) and hook clasp
This piece is made with Argentium silver. This unique silver alloy is marked .935 (regular sterling is only .925) This means it contains more fine silver than sterling but also has better strength and durability than fine silver. The really special thing about this alloy of silver is that it is much more resistant to tarnish than sterling silver and is made from all recycled or ethically obtained sources.
• This is a one of a kind piece. You will receive the exact necklace pictured in the photo.
• All of my work is made with my own two hands in my Salt Lake home studio. I use traditional and modern metalsmithing techniques to make my work. This means what you find here is completely unique and not available anywhere else.