Current Shipping Schedule:
[box style=”rounded”]Made to Order: 3-5 working days
Custom Order: 5-14 working days [/box]
Wondering how long your order will take? Well this is the place to find out. Every piece of Abella Blue jewelry is made by my two hands, which means that depending on the number of orders, my processing times may vary. I want you to be sure you will get your piece when you expect it so I am constantly updating this page with processing times, and any vacations or holidays will be posted here.
I ship Monday through Friday, and my making time frames do not include Saturday and Sunday. So, don’t count those days when you are figuring out when to expect your order. As always please feel free to contact me if you require your item by a specific date. I can usually accommodate, but sometimes a rush fee applies.
For more explanation see “Shipping Schedule Example“.
Most items fall under the made to order. Because I am such a small business I make most of my pieces for each customer as they order it. This category includes most pendants and earrings. It does not include rings, customized pieces, or items that include gold.
2017 Christmas Holiday Shipping Schedule:
- All international orders (excluding Canada) must be placed by Nov. 27th to be guaranteed by Christmas. If you would like to order after the 27th please contact me to arrange for expedited shipping.
- For Canadian orders the last recommended day to purchase with regular shipping is Dec. 5th. If you would like to order after the 5th please contact me to arrange for expedited shipping.
- I am accepting orders up until the 17th, and then will start fulfilling orders again on Jan. 3rd. This gives me enough time to finish all orders to hit the shipping deadlines, and then spend some time with my family and friends.
- Standard Shipping: Order by Dec. 14th
- Priority Shipping: Any orders placed after the 14th I recommend upgrading to priority to ensure it makes it on time.
If it is 3-5 working days – plus shipping time
When will you get it?
- 3 making days + shipping time = when you will get your piece (Make sure you add Saturday and Sunday if the making days fall on one of those days)
- For example if you order on Monday your order will be ready to ship on Thursday morning. But if you have ordered on Thursday your order will be ready to ship on Tuesday morning.